From the Hindustan Times, Mumbai, India, April 08, 2011. The bill for eradication of witchcraft and unfair religious practices will be tabled again in the ongoing budget session of the state legislature. The validity of the draft bill that was passed in the assembly in December 2005 but was later withheld by the […]
Archive | April, 2011
Lilongwe, 6 April 2011 (IRIN) – At least 45 people are behind bars in Malawi on charges of witchcraft, although there is nothing in the country’s laws to keep them there. “The beliefs of the police and courts are becoming the law,” George Thindwa, director of the Association for Secular Humanism (ASH), a […]
- Surat, India – Widow Branded As A Witch, Beaten November 12, 2013
- 4 Mental Patients Killed in Ndola, Zambia for Practicing Witchcraft October 14, 2013
- Indian Woman Lynched on Suspicion of Practicing Witchcraft September 20, 2013
- Zambia Civil Servants Flee Village for Fear of Witchcraft July 22, 2013
- Witch Hunts In Papua New Guinea Linked To Jealousy June 11, 2013
- General Comments July 9, 2008
- Do Christians Know About Malleus Maleficarum? About Inquisition? September 24, 2011
- Nyamizi, Accused Witch, Has Hand Chopped Off October 2, 2012
- Web Site Hacks March 8, 2009
- Village Plans Scotland’s First Official Memorial To Witches March 14, 2012
- Danielle: Where is the passage with the priest who is now be...
- bloodrayne37: it is a shame that these people were sentensed to ...
- Lynn: Hi and thank you for sharing this book. I have jus...
- Danilo V.Donor: Hope that Tinctor's Manual be available to public...
- Portia: Nothing in the media though of the secret witch tr...