March 12, 2012 4:44 PM Letter to the editor, JDNews.com. The Republican war on women’s health culminated, in 2011, with nearly 1,000 anti-abortion bills in state legislatures and continual attacks on the federal level — especially against Planned Parenthood. Criminalizing contraception has always been a goal. The war on contraception is war against women. The […]
Archive | March, 2012
The 1,600 citizens of a Scottish village called Pittenweem, Fife, are taking part in a controversial “referendum” on whether they want a memorial to witches who were tortured and killed by vengeful mobs in the early 18th Century and where such a memorial should be. At least 26 “witches” were tortured and 18 of them […]
The Malleus Maleficarum (Latin for “The Hammer of Witches”, or “Hexenhammer” in German) is one of the most famous medieval treatises on witches. It was written in 1486 by Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger, and was first published in Germany in 1487. Its main purpose was to challenge all arguments against the existence of witchcraft […]
FROM OUR TWITTER FEED
- Congo’s “Child Witches” are Being Exorcised October 19, 2015
- Zimbabwean Woman Burnt Alive in South Africa March 23, 2015
- Albinos in Tanzania Killed “Like Animals” So Their Body Parts Can Be Used In Witchcraft December 16, 2014
- General Comments July 9, 2008
- Do Christians Know About Malleus Maleficarum? About Inquisition? September 24, 2011
- Nyamizi, Accused Witch, Has Hand Chopped Off October 2, 2012
- Orelia Manjani: I am looking for the rare book of witchcraft...
- EddCast 06: Blood Moon 2015: Total Eclipse of the Supermoon | Stephanie Edd: […] On Lunatics, Part I Question V, Malleus ...
- Creature Feature: Succubi, Incubi and Their Lusty Cousins | Elle McKay: […] with most demons, however, exorcism was ...
NEWSLETTER / UPDATES
Send us your e-mail address to receive our handy newsletter and updates.