Anyone who thinks witch hunts are a thing of the far distant past (like the Middle Ages) would do well to consider the example of Spiritualist Helen Duncan. She was found guilty in Britain of contravening section 4 of the Witchcraft Act of 1735 – in 1944! Campaigners looking to clear the name of Britain’s last convicted witch […]
Archive | June, 2012
An original 1948 edition of Rev. Montague Summers’ translation of the Malleus Maleficarum has come up for sale on eBay. This is the edition which was transcribed and placed online here on the web site. If you’re interested, you’ll be bidding on a used, hardcover edition of the Malleus Maleficarum, with an introduction and notes […]
I just read a very interesting article by Clyde Lewis on the Ground Zero Media, in which he references the Malleus Maleficarum and makes some interesting connections to it and discusses the truth about predatory programming. It’s worth the read, in respect to some of the societal shifts which seem to be in the news of […]
FROM OUR TWITTER FEED
- Zimbabwean Woman Burnt Alive in South Africa March 23, 2015
- Albinos in Tanzania Killed “Like Animals” So Their Body Parts Can Be Used In Witchcraft December 16, 2014
- 1535 Edition of the Malleus Maleficarum For Sale December 3, 2014
- General Comments July 9, 2008
- Do Christians Know About Malleus Maleficarum? About Inquisition? September 24, 2011
- Nyamizi, Accused Witch, Has Hand Chopped Off October 2, 2012
- Orelia Manjani: I am looking for the rare book of witchcraft...
- EddCast 06: Blood Moon 2015: Total Eclipse of the Supermoon | Stephanie Edd: […] On Lunatics, Part I Question V, Malleus ...
- Creature Feature: Succubi, Incubi and Their Lusty Cousins | Elle McKay: […] with most demons, however, exorcism was ...
NEWSLETTER / UPDATES
Send us your e-mail address to receive our handy newsletter and updates.