Anyone who thinks witch hunts are a thing of the far distant past (like the Middle Ages) would do well to consider the example of Spiritualist Helen Duncan. She was found guilty in Britain of contravening section 4 of the Witchcraft Act of 1735 - in 1944! Campaigners looking to clear the name of Britain’s last convicted witch [...]
Archive | June, 2012
An original 1948 edition of Rev. Montague Summers’ translation of the Malleus Maleficarum has come up for sale on eBay. This is the edition which was transcribed and placed online here on the web site. If you’re interested, you’ll be bidding on a used, hardcover edition of the Malleus Maleficarum, with an introduction and notes [...]
I just read a very interesting article by Clyde Lewis on the Ground Zero Media, in which he references the Malleus Maleficarum and makes some interesting connections to it. It’s worth the read, in respect to some of the societal shifts which seem to be in the news of late. ~ Wicasta From Clyde Lewis; Vampires have [...]
- World Condemns Murders As Papua New Guinea Seeks Answers May 16, 2013
- Glem Book and Driftmeyer May 13, 2013
- Malleus Maleficarum Joins Twitter April 8, 2013
- Rare 1582 Malleus Maleficarum – Frankfurt Printing April 6, 2013
- INDIA: A Mother and Her Son Burnt to Death for Practicing Witchcraft April 4, 2013
- General Comments July 9, 2008
- Do Christians Know About Malleus Maleficarum? About Inquisition? September 24, 2011
- Downloads June 30, 2008
- Nyamizi, Accused Witch, Has Hand Chopped Off October 2, 2012
- Village Plans Scotland’s First Official Memorial To Witches March 14, 2012
- A Teacher on Teaching: I am in fact grateful to the holder of this web si...
- Hingle McCringleberry: That still may have been too loud for the cat - Th...
- Hingle McCringleberry: Hello. I am here today to make a glorious thank yo...
- Current Events Thread - Page 5: [...] of cruelty upon others less able to defend t...
- Portia: Thank you for exposing this truth of 2013. Witc...