We came across a nice write-up about the Malleus Maleficarum on About.com by Jone Johnson Lewis. It provides a nice summation of the Malleus Maleficarum, along with extra information to give it some historical context. We very much liked the content and structure of the article, and highly recommend to anyone who, due to course [...]
Archive | January, 2013
Perhaps the most disturbing part of a story out of Abuja, Nigeria is that of one Auta Yako, 50, of Kugbo Market. The Karu Senior Magistrates’ Court on Monday convicted Mr. Yako for being a wizard and inciting public disturbance. The prosecutor, Francis Udofia, a police corporal, told the court that Mr. Yako had confessed openly [...]
On January 12th, 2013 in Jamshedpur, India, a man walked into the Rajnagar police station with the severed head of his 60-year-old sister-in-law and surrendered it, himself and the axe he used to kill the woman with to police in the Murumdih village in Jharkhand’s Seraikela-Kharswan district. Identified as Bagit, also known as Diku Mardi, [...]
- World Condemns Murders As Papua New Guinea Seeks Answers May 16, 2013
- Glem Book and Driftmeyer May 13, 2013
- Malleus Maleficarum Joins Twitter April 8, 2013
- Rare 1582 Malleus Maleficarum – Frankfurt Printing April 6, 2013
- INDIA: A Mother and Her Son Burnt to Death for Practicing Witchcraft April 4, 2013
- General Comments July 9, 2008
- Do Christians Know About Malleus Maleficarum? About Inquisition? September 24, 2011
- Downloads June 30, 2008
- Nyamizi, Accused Witch, Has Hand Chopped Off October 2, 2012
- Village Plans Scotland’s First Official Memorial To Witches March 14, 2012
- A Teacher on Teaching: I am in fact grateful to the holder of this web si...
- Hingle McCringleberry: That still may have been too loud for the cat - Th...
- Hingle McCringleberry: Hello. I am here today to make a glorious thank yo...
- Current Events Thread - Page 5: [...] of cruelty upon others less able to defend t...
- Portia: Thank you for exposing this truth of 2013. Witc...