A 39-year-old widow was allegedly beaten by her in-laws, who branded her as a witch in Bhinar village of Vansada taluka in Navsari district, India. The woman was branded a witch because her sister-in-law’s husband suffered from diabetes and her husband died after prolonged illness in early 2012.
Archive | November, 2013
FROM OUR TWITTER FEED
- Congo’s “Child Witches” are Being Exorcised October 19, 2015
- Zimbabwean Woman Burnt Alive in South Africa March 23, 2015
- Albinos in Tanzania Killed “Like Animals” So Their Body Parts Can Be Used In Witchcraft December 16, 2014
- General Comments July 9, 2008
- Do Christians Know About Malleus Maleficarum? About Inquisition? September 24, 2011
- Nyamizi, Accused Witch, Has Hand Chopped Off October 2, 2012
NEWSLETTER / UPDATES
Send us your e-mail address to receive our handy newsletter and updates.