A seventy-two-year-old man, Muchinga Kabali, was killed in Kabende Village in Chief Kasoma Bangweulu in Samfya, Zambia. Mr. Kabali was killed and buried by a mob that suspected him of practising witchcraft.
Archive | March, 2014
A woman was killed in India on suspicion of being a ‘tonhi’ – a woman involved in witchcraft practices – in Uparwara village of Naya Raipur on Wednesday. Local police arrested four people, all who were the woman’s immediate relatives.
A gang of three men in Asanpur, Golbazar ruthlessly beat a woman whom they accused of practicing witchcraft. Subardevi Yadav, the victim, was severely beaten up at her own house on Monday.
FROM OUR TWITTER FEED
- Congo’s “Child Witches” are Being Exorcised October 19, 2015
- Zimbabwean Woman Burnt Alive in South Africa March 23, 2015
- Albinos in Tanzania Killed “Like Animals” So Their Body Parts Can Be Used In Witchcraft December 16, 2014
- General Comments July 9, 2008
- Do Christians Know About Malleus Maleficarum? About Inquisition? September 24, 2011
- Nyamizi, Accused Witch, Has Hand Chopped Off October 2, 2012
NEWSLETTER / UPDATES
Send us your e-mail address to receive our handy newsletter and updates.