September 19th is National Talk Like A Pirate Day. For that day, the Malleus Maleficarum will be converted to Pirate speak. So don’t be surprised if you go there and find that the entire text of this diabolical work suddenly has been invested with an extra swagger that it didn’t have before. Hopefully we won’t ruffle too many feathers by injecting a little random humor into the web site. But we figure if we have, and you’re one of those people, you can walk the plank. But don’t fear, everything will be back to normal tomorrow.
National Talk Like A Pirate Day
Send to Kindle
About WicastaDepending upon whom you ask, Wicasta Lovelace is a musician, author, artist, web designer and/or delusional lunatic. Which one he is at any given moment depends upon the day of the week, really. Wicasta is currently working on a new novel, recording music with his band, Windhaven, and raising money to fund a film about Independent music.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Witch Hunts In Papua New Guinea Linked To Jealousy June 11, 2013
- World Condemns Murders As Papua New Guinea Seeks Answers May 16, 2013
- Glem Book and Driftmeyer May 13, 2013
- Malleus Maleficarum Joins Twitter April 8, 2013
- Rare 1582 Malleus Maleficarum – Frankfurt Printing April 6, 2013
- General Comments July 9, 2008
- Downloads June 30, 2008
- Do Christians Know About Malleus Maleficarum? About Inquisition? September 24, 2011
- Nyamizi, Accused Witch, Has Hand Chopped Off October 2, 2012
- Web Site Hacks March 8, 2009
- Lynn: Hi and thank you for sharing this book. I have jus...
- Danilo V.Donor: Hope that Tinctor's Manual be available to public...
- Portia: Nothing in the media though of the secret witch tr...
- A Teacher on Teaching: I am in fact grateful to the holder of this web si...
- Hingle McCringleberry: That still may have been too loud for the cat - Th...