September 19th is National Talk Like A Pirate Day. For that day, the Malleus Maleficarum will be converted to Pirate speak. So don’t be surprised if you go there and find that the entire text of this diabolical work suddenly has been invested with an extra swagger that it didn’t have before. Hopefully we won’t ruffle too many feathers by injecting a little random humor into the web site. But we figure if we have, and you’re one of those people, you can walk the plank. But don’t fear, everything will be back to normal tomorrow.
National Talk Like A Pirate Day
Send to Kindle
About WicastaDepending upon whom you ask, Wicasta Lovelace is an author, musician, artist, web designer and/or delusional lunatic (which one he is at any given moment depends upon the day of the week, really). You can find him on Google+, Twitter and Facebook. Wicasta is working on several novels and recording music with his band, Windhaven.
- Kenyan Governor Bans Tanzanian Witchcraft September 25, 2014
- Accused Of Witchcraft, Surat Woman Compelled for Divorce September 17, 2014
- Woman Stuck In Drain Accused of Being a Flying Witch April 27, 2014
- General Comments July 9, 2008
- Do Christians Know About Malleus Maleficarum? About Inquisition? September 24, 2011
- Nyamizi, Accused Witch, Has Hand Chopped Off October 2, 2012
NEWSLETTER / UPDATES
Send us your e-mail address to receive our handy newsletter and updates.