“But (and this is remarkable) when on the next day the other witch had at first been exposed to the very gentlest questions, being suspended hardly clear of the ground by her thumbs, after she had been set quite free, she disclosed the whole matter without the slightest discrepancy from what the other had told…”
Quotes From The Malleus
Send to Kindle
About WicastaDepending upon whom you ask, Wicasta Lovelace is an author, musician, artist, web designer and/or delusional lunatic (which one he is at any given moment depends upon the day of the week, really). You can find him on Google+, Twitter and Facebook. Wicasta is working on several novels and recording music with his band, Windhaven.
- Kenyan Governor Bans Tanzanian Witchcraft September 25, 2014
- Accused Of Witchcraft, Surat Woman Compelled for Divorce September 17, 2014
- Woman Stuck In Drain Accused of Being a Flying Witch April 27, 2014
- General Comments July 9, 2008
- Do Christians Know About Malleus Maleficarum? About Inquisition? September 24, 2011
- Nyamizi, Accused Witch, Has Hand Chopped Off October 2, 2012
NEWSLETTER / UPDATES
Send us your e-mail address to receive our handy newsletter and updates.