A LEGO aficionado named Brick Vader is displaying a LEGO textural study in his medieval witchhunting diorama, titled “Malleus Maleficarum”. The diorama is rather well done, even if it is a little disturbing that a terrible period of history has become fodder for a LEGO diorama. The surprise studs in the forward segments of the wall are a nice touch. And the leaning chimney is neat. Now you just have to ponder the next obvious question. Which is, of course, “why?” Perhaps the world needs LEGO Malleus Maleficarum diorama.
The LEGO Malleus Maleficarum
Send to Kindle
About WicastaDepending upon whom you ask, Wicasta Lovelace is an author, musician, artist, web designer and/or delusional lunatic (which one he is at any given moment depends upon the day of the week, really). You can find him on Google+, Twitter and Facebook. Wicasta is working on several novels and recording music with his band, Windhaven.
- Surat, India – Widow Branded As A Witch, Beaten November 12, 2013
- 4 Mental Patients Killed in Ndola, Zambia for Practicing Witchcraft October 14, 2013
- Indian Woman Lynched on Suspicion of Practicing Witchcraft September 20, 2013
- General Comments July 9, 2008
- Do Christians Know About Malleus Maleficarum? About Inquisition? September 24, 2011
- Nyamizi, Accused Witch, Has Hand Chopped Off October 2, 2012