This is where we put the interesting posts that don’t fit under General Comments. We consider a comment to be something that refers to the Malleus Maleficarum itself, or its place in history, or the specifics of this web site. An essay or a rant is something that meanders a bit, offering up, for example, a treatise on spirituality or ruminations on the Catholic church in general. We don’t want to silence the voices of those who feel compelled to make a statement, but we do need to put it in proper context. So those long essays and ruminations that won’t fit under General Comments will most likely be moved here.
FROM OUR TWITTER FEED
- Congo’s “Child Witches” are Being Exorcised October 19, 2015
- Zimbabwean Woman Burnt Alive in South Africa March 23, 2015
- Albinos in Tanzania Killed “Like Animals” So Their Body Parts Can Be Used In Witchcraft December 16, 2014
- General Comments July 9, 2008
- Do Christians Know About Malleus Maleficarum? About Inquisition? September 24, 2011
- Rare Manuscript Unveiled at University of Alberta October 31, 2012
NEWSLETTER / UPDATES
Send us your e-mail address to receive our handy newsletter and updates.