This is where we put the interesting posts that don’t fit under General Comments. We consider a comment to be something that refers to the Malleus Maleficarum itself, or its place in history, or the specifics of this web site. An essay or a rant is something that meanders a bit, offering up, for example, a treatise on spirituality or ruminations on the Catholic church in general. We don’t want to silence the voices of those who feel compelled to make a statement, but we do need to put it in proper context. So those long essays and ruminations that won’t fit under General Comments will most likely be moved here.
FROM OUR TWITTER FEED
- Albinos in Tanzania Killed “Like Animals” So Their Body Parts Can Be Used In Witchcraft December 16, 2014
- 1535 Edition of the Malleus Maleficarum For Sale December 3, 2014
- Paraguayan Woman Tied to Stake, Beaten and Burned Alive November 6, 2014
- General Comments July 9, 2008
- Do Christians Know About Malleus Maleficarum? About Inquisition? September 24, 2011
- Nyamizi, Accused Witch, Has Hand Chopped Off October 2, 2012
NEWSLETTER / UPDATES
Send us your e-mail address to receive our handy newsletter and updates.