This is where we put the interesting posts that don’t fit under General Comments. We consider a comment to be something that refers to the Malleus Maleficarum itself, or its place in history, or the specifics of this web site. An essay or a rant is something that meanders a bit, offering up, for example, a treatise on spirituality or ruminations on the Catholic church in general. We don’t want to silence the voices of those who feel compelled to make a statement, but we do need to put it in proper context. So those long essays and ruminations that won’t fit under General Comments will most likely be moved here.
- Paraguayan Woman Tied to Stake, Beaten and Burned Alive November 6, 2014
- Papua New Guinea’s Tragic Witch-Hunts October 24, 2014
- Kenyan Governor Bans Tanzanian Witchcraft September 25, 2014
- General Comments July 9, 2008
- Do Christians Know About Malleus Maleficarum? About Inquisition? September 24, 2011
- Nyamizi, Accused Witch, Has Hand Chopped Off October 2, 2012
NEWSLETTER / UPDATES
Send us your e-mail address to receive our handy newsletter and updates.